Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Upgraded slideshows

I don't know how the Picasa slideshows that I've been using have been for you, but they've been buggy and confusing for me. Sometimes the green play button appears cut off in the upper left hand corner, sometimes not. Sometimes it plays the slideshow, sometimes it takes me to the Picasa web album instead.

In an attempt to correct this and give me flexibility in producing other slideshows, I bought some basic hosting for the year and will be using Soundslides software to produce these from now on. They will be much more stable, I can incorporate audio and captions. And it has some great user features like full-screen mode, scrubber bar preview and thumbnail image views. All this should combined should provide you a better slideshow experience here at myownbluehighway.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment