I found this great piece on ice racing in New England from the New York Times in their Lens blog. Great story, it pulled me right in and had me cheering.
Ringing in the New Miles 3/2009 — We follow the members of the Medina County Bicycle Club as they brave the cold of New Year’s Day to log the first miles of the year.
Medina Memorial Day Parade 5/2009 — A silent slideshow that follows the Memorial Day Parade from start to finish.
Seville Farmer's Market 6/2009 — A glimpse at the seasonal offerings of Seville's Farmer's Market, held at Stanhope Park.
Tails and Tales 9/2009 — Check out this Wadsworth Public Library reading program for young readers that uses trained trerapy dogs to lend an ear.
Austin, TX / December 9th
-
Dawes are headlining KGSR's 21st Anniversary concert at ACL Live at The
Moody Theater on December 9th. The lineup also features The Gourds, Givers
and Mat ...
Well, that is one of the saddest and craziest things I have ever seen... I want follow up on the family. How are they now?
ReplyDelete