Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thanks for the Links!

OK, it's been a long summer and I've been preoccupied with other things. But I was checking out a few personal blogs that I enjoy, and I noticed that I'm on their blog feed. Wow, thanks! And then I noticed that I haven't posted in 2 months, uh, sorry.

Here are a few things that I'd like to blog in the near future, so please stay tuned.

-- I set the goal for myself to learn a bit of Dreamweaver and create a portfolio website for myself by the end of the year. I've found some great free tutorial resources out there and will make a point to share the links and my musings on the subject.

-- Earlier in the year I wrote about book illustrations. There's a specific illustrations in a sailing manual that I've been meaning to share. They've long been a source of inspiration for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know these illustrations, but I want to see them.... we still have those 4 frames to fill ;)

    I can't wait to see what you produce on the web... dreamweaver HAS to be fun to learn.

    ReplyDelete